WHERE HAS THE TIME GONE?
2020 marks the 20 year anniversary of WORKSHOP8, and when it comes to celebrations, the W8 team goes all out. We are putting together a SCRAPBOOK page which will take us all the way back to WORKSHOP8’s inception in 2000 (when it was called VaST).
Our blog series, “LOOK BACK,” will highlight blocks of time. In this post we LOOK BACK at 2014 & 2013 — the “flood years” for WORKSHOP8 in which we:
- helped bring in $2,983,214 in LIHTC for affordable developers,
- worked on projects to rebuild areas devastated by the 2013 floods,
- were awarded The Stanley Marketplace!!,
- built a “campfire” outside of the Denver Art Museum, and
- W8 returned to a Mom-and-Pop shop, buying out three of its original partners
Take note of the icon meanings above as you scroll through our recent history. If you want to know more about the project or event, most of the images are links that will take you down the rabbit hole — a place I find myself going often.
My fingers are crossed that we can throw a big party on January 8th, 2021 to celebrate in person with all of our clients, consultants, and friends!
To Be Continued!
Joseph Vigil | Principal Architect
28 AUGUST 2020