EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org | DIRECT LINE (720) 230-6797
Chelsea is WORKSHOP8’s Senior Interior Designer and specializes in comprehensive, functional space planning for adaptive reuse, commercial, retail, and multifamily settings. She has a passion for clean and functional design, a developed taste with a sensitivity to budget, and a knack for creative design solutions. WORKSHOP8 prides itself on providing cohesive designs producing a strong relationship between exteriors and interiors. Chelsea works closely with the WORKSHOP8 architecture principals to fully integrate interior materials, colors, and layouts into projects.
Chelsea holds a Bachelors of Fine Arts in Interior Design with honors from Rochester Institute of Technology. Prior to joining WORKSHOP8, Chelsea worked for two commercial furniture dealerships where she gained knowledge in space planning and commercial furniture standards and best practices. Chelsea is also a LEED GA Accredited Professional.
- WORKSHOP8 architecture interiors graphics — Boulder CO
- Interior Designer, 2014 to Present
- Corporate Environments
- Interior Designer, 2013 to 2014
- Volt Workforce Solutions
- Temporary Project Planner/ AutoCAD Specialist, 2011 to 2013
- Sedgwick Business Interiors
- Interior Design Intern, 2010 to 2011
- Visual Intern, 2010-2011
- LEED Green Associate US Green Building Council, 2012
- BACHELOR OF FINE ART, INTERIOR DESIGN MINOR ART HISTORY & PSYCHOLOGY Rochester Institute of Technology, Rochester NY, 2011