WHERE HAS THE TIME GONE?
2020 marks the 20 year anniversary of WORKSHOP8, and when it comes to celebrations, the W8 team goes all out. We are putting together a SCRAPBOOK page which will take us all the way back to WORKSHOP8’s inception in 2000 (when it was called VaST).
- saw the grand opening of Stanley Marketplace,
- worked on projects to rebuild areas devastated by the 2013 floods,
- obtained LIHTC funding and broke ground on two affordable multi-family projects — Spring Creek and Fall River,
- adopted Toby the Octopus as the official W8 mascot, and
- became a Woman-Owned Business.
Take note of the icon meanings above as you scroll through our recent history. If you want to know more about the project or event, most of the images are links that will take you down the rabbit hole — a place I find myself going often.
My fingers are crossed that we can throw a big party on January 8th, 2021 to celebrate in person with all of our clients, consultants, and friends!
To Be Continued!
Brandy LeMae | CEO / Creative Director
18 JULY 2020